CPA’s Guide to Effective Engagement Letters12th Edition. By Ric Rosario, CPA, CFE, CGMA; Ron Klein, JD, CFE; and Suzanne M. Holl, CPA
CLICK HERE TO ORDER TODAY AND SAVE 10%
(If you are a CAMICO policyholder, see below for instructions on how to save 20%)
CAMICO is pleased to announce the newest edition of CPA's Guide to Effective Engagement Letters!
The 12th edition of the book provides the information needed to compose effective engagement letters. The book is a practical, hands-on tool that can sit on the CPA’s desk for easy access. The CPA’s Guide is composed primarily of annotated parts of an engagement letter and full engagement letters that CPAs can adapt to fit their particular situation and engagement details. The book has been compiled and edited with resources from CAMICO, and the commentary, including pitfalls to avoid, is based on the experience of actual CPAs.
The CPA’s Guide provides updated and new wording for:
- Review, compilation and preparation letters that comply with SSARS No. 23.
- Letters for prospective financial statements (forecasts and projections) that comply with SSARS No. 23.
- Language for the attestation engagement letters that comply with SSAE 18.
- Other new letters, including one designed for CPAs providing preparation and tax services under a special purpose framework.
- Updated tax engagement letters that include revised language for foreign reporting requirements and return due date changes.
- Examples of engagement letters covered in the Guide include:
- Tax Preparation (Individual, Partnership, Corporate, Trust/Estate, and Other)
- Personal/Business Management
- Business Valuation
- Computer Consulting
- Assurance Services
- Litigation Support
- General Accounting
- Internal Control
- Record Retention and Destruction
TO ORDERCAMICO Policyholders (20% Discount): Cost =
The book, published by CCH (www.cchgroup.com) is available for $199.00, and a 20 percent discount is available to CAMICO policyholders who use the order form on the Members-Only Site in the Engagement Letter Resource Center under "CAMICO Publication." Policyholders can also contact CAMICO at (800) 652-1772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the 20% discount order form will be sent to you.
Non-CAMICO Policyholders (10% Discount): Cost =
A 10 percent discount on the book is available to non-CAMICO policyholders. Click here to download the Order Form that includes the 10 percent discount.