San Mateo, California
Develop software test cases and perform QA testing of client/server application, PLUS, and other CAMICO insurance and risk management software applications to identify software problems and their causes. Support software enhancements and write QA specifications (test plans/cases) for new/enhanced applications. Prepare and maintain appropriate QA documentation. Prepare and communicate QA status to Project Manager and customers as appropriate. Gather, document and understand business requirements toward QA efforts and obtain agreement as to the value/prioritization of the desired features. Help support and maintain a structured QA methodology, which is symbiotic with the Project Management Methodology.
• Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
• 2 years of experience in the job offered or related.
• Experience with:
o Katalon Studio; o manual back end testing with SQL server data extraction;
o smoke testing for initial software build;
o managing defect tracking process using Quality Center; and
o preparing day-to-day execution and project status reports.
CAMICO encourages the health and financial well-being of its employees by providing a comprehensive benefits program to meet the personal needs of its employees and their families. A partial list of CAMICO's comprehensive benefit program include:
- Medical (Blue Cross PPO plans, HSA Plans & Kaiser HMO & HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Savings Program with Employer Match
- 9 paid holidays plus 1 floater